Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Strange Behavior

Autumn is behaving very strangely up here. Some trees have turned, like the one in the photo above, some have turned and dropped their leaves. Some didn't turn colors, their leaves just turned brown and they dropped them, while others are hanging on to their brown, dry leaves. Then there are the Dogwoods; some of their leaves turned colors about a month ago, while the rest of the leaves remained green. Most of them are still green today. I can't remember an Autumn as strange as this one...I hope this isn't the way Autumn is going to behave from now on. I find it very disconcerting!

2 comments:

  1. I have noticed that the past two Autumns have not been as colrful. I think I might investigate this. I hope there is nothing wrong.

    I love the picture of the Autumn tree.

    Blessings, V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivienne, I wonder if things are so strange because of Global Warming. I'm glad you liked the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails