Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Bewitching Home Blog Party


Thank you, Tenae, for hosting this party!  To see the others click on the party badge at the upper right side of my sidebar.  To enlarge my pictures, left click. 


 

This is my living room mantle.  I decorate on the lighter side because the youngest members of my family like it that way. 


 
I painted the 'Happy Halloween' kitty in the basket years ago.
 
 
The Catwell Family, who live on top of one of the armoires in my living room at this time of year, look a little nervous...
 
 
Maybe the ghosts on top of the other armoire are scaring them! 
 
 
 
And as we all get ready for our gathering... 
 
 
The Halloween Moon, (she is magically full from the first of October  through the night of Halloween), looks on... 
 
 
While Georgie and all of us here say that we are.... 
 
 
And a most magical one!

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful Halloween festooned home! I totally in your Halloween Moon with his big smile and all the treasure flowing beneath.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Queenie, only the moon is a 'she.' But I won't tell her you called her a him, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcoming and warm decorations..love that lively fire as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love black cats and witch's so this house looks perfect to me. Great job with all the decorations. Really fun!

    The Year of the Cats

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how absolutely festive! Can I come over to your house for Halloween??? ; ) We both have Kirk's Folly pieces in our posts too! Love that gorgeous Halloween show stopper! Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful, magical home !!! I love all the decorations and it looks so cozy too.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a de-firght-ful home. Wonderful seasonal decor to delight all ages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the seasonal decorations, they are super, I love the Kirks Folly Full Moon, he is always smiling down on us, Thanks for dropping by my blog too, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like your Halloween festivities have begun. I love all of your decorations, very creative and fun.
    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a warm inviting home. The fireplace is truly magical. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun and warm decorations. your house is gorgious. thanks for sharing your decorating tallents.

    Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful home. I just love that little car on the box with the pentacle. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your home looks hauntingly beautiful. Love that moon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your fireplace looks so cozy and warm and kitty looks so comfy! Love the Halloween moon!

    Chrislyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing your home, very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You really know how to decorate. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails