Saturday, April 25, 2020

Spring

I know Spring is here to stay when I see the first Grosbeak back from their Winter stay in Mexico!  

Pansies and Violas are ready to be transplanted into my garden.  

The cherry trees are full of blossoms and soon, hopefully, there will be πŸ’.  I might even get to eat a few before the birds get them all.  


The water level in little Lake Gregory is the highest I’ve seen in years, now that the new dam is finished and everything is back in its proper place.  I just hope we don’t get an algae bloom like we did last spring and summer.  

Now I’m off to make a cup of tea.  I hope everyone is staying well, staying in and wearing your masks when you go out.  Hopefully these trying times will pass soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails