Wednesday, September 21, 2016

ABC Wednesday: K is for Kitty Cats

Do all kitty cats love paper?  I know mine become absolutely crazed over paper and boxes.  I think Merlin is thinking, "I hope mom isn't going to throw this paper out right now.  We've only had a couple of hours to play with it, and we need days and days!"   I think that's wishful thinking, Merlin, because paper usually only lasts for a couple of hours before you guys have shredded it completely, and I need to get out the vacuum cleaner...

Linking with: ABC Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. All KITTY KATS do love paper and cardboard boxes, I've even seen a cat total unroll a toilet roll and shred it into bits with a helpful paw from the dog...Aye it's a KOOKIE
    life being a domestic pet. Unlike their wild friends that roam the forests and rivers, jugles and seas to find their food.
    Your cat is very pretty, really pretty !
    Thanks for sharing.
    best wishes,
    Di.
    ABCW team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect choice ofcourse.... i love cats.. no matter what age '

    Have a nice ABC-day / – week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (ABC-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/19k-20-sept/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two cats can find much fun with paper, cough drop wrappers, almost anything, actually

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if it's the sound that kitties adore. Our Molly the Cat was playing around with a plastic bag last night. The Husband snuck it away from her for her own safety.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails