Friday, November 11, 2016

Skywatch Friday

Relentless blue California sky...I wish it would rain.

I feel a little better after finding out that Hillary won the popular vote by over 400,000 votes.  But, once again, the will of the people has been trashed by the Electoral College.  That's a mess that needs to be cleaned up.
My brother, Jack, served on a destroyer in the Pacific during World War II.  Thank you, dearest brother...and thank you, men and women everywhere who have fought on the side of the good, for our  freedom.

Linking with: Skywatch Friday

3 comments:

  1. You feelings are mine -- still trying to process all this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all need a good laugh or two over the weekend. Crazy times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Victoria beautiful tribute to your brother Jack. I thank him as well. May God bless all those who serve and protect this wonderful country. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails