Friday, February 16, 2018

Skywatch Friday

This was taken on Wednesday, Valentine's Day.  A friend and I went out to lunch and this was the view from the restaurant's windows.  It's perched right on the edge of the mountain on Highway 18.  I guess the Cloud Creator was in a Valentine's day mood too because the cloud in the center is vaguely heart-shaped.  But, I didn't notice that until I got home and uploaded the photos from my camera to my computer and then I wondered about my powers of observation.  I mean, I was looking right at the cloud when I took the photo, lol. 

To see beautiful skies around the world, click here.

3 comments:

  1. I frequently miss stuff in my photos until I'm back home looking at the computer screen. I love this view and photo. I'm curious... what restaurant is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The restaurant is Hortensia's at the Cliffhanger. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who misses seeing what should be obvious 😃.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails