Saturday, February 24, 2018

Can You...

Spot Mrs. Coyote in this photo? 
She's in the red circle.  I didn't really spot her when I took this photo; I just liked the sun and shadows.  When she started down the little slope I spotted her. 
These photos were taken in late spring a couple of years ago, but I know that the coyote family is still up on the hillside above me because I hear them singing every now and then.
This is a corner of my art studio in the early morning sun.  The flowers aren't real but I think they look pretty with the sunlight shining on them. 

I'm linking with Saturday's Critters and Pink Saturday.

6 comments:

  1. Hello, neat sighting of the coyote. I have only seen them in the western part of the USA. Your flowers look real, very pretty. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. I also appreciate your nice comment and visit. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Beautiful shots! I love moments like this. And your flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard people refer to coyotes as "song dogs". I like the name... their crazy yelping and yapping sometimes sounds lyrical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice surprise when you come home and view a picture that has more in it than you expected!!

    those flowers are gorgeous, they surely look real!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday, Victoria. Thank you for joining us, and for making Pink Saturdays special.

    I love your outdoor wildlife and your bouquet of pinks.

    This post is being featured on my Pink Saturday post this week as "the one with the most clicks". ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures Victoria...do not often see coyotes in daylight...at least ours are more nocturnal. Love your pink flowers - such a cheerful bouquet. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails