Friday, February 27, 2009

Frivolous Friday


I just love sparkly things.  I don't think there's much of anything that sparkles more than a good sized tiara. If there is such a thing as reincarnation I figure I must have been a crow or a raccoon in my previous life. I am always having to hunt down my unbreakable gazing balls  that the raccoons have "borrowed" from my garden.  I see the raccoons in my garden at night industriously, yet furtively, rolling them away, pushing them with both of their front paws and I just don't have the heart to stop them...I just let them enjoy them for a while and then go hunt for them.
Anyway, when I'm feeling a little down, I sometimes put on one of my tiaras. I walk around for a bit, enjoying the feeling of it on my head, and then I go and look into the mirror. The sight of me, usually in paint stained, or gardening, clothes wearing a tiara never fails to make me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails