Thursday, June 3, 2010

Captivated


Yesterday a friend and I went to lunch at the Olive Garden, a restaurant down the hill.  We were late for lunch because I just had to stop and take pictures of these beautiful irises.  I think it's some sort of a tiny public garden, but I didn't take time to read the plaque.  Well ok, to be honest, I didn't even notice the plaque until I got home and uploaded my photos.  I was too captivated by the Irises!

                      
                           


3 comments:

  1. Wow! What beauties! Glad you had your camera along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Vicki! I try to always have my camera with me, but sometimes I forget to take it. And that's when the perfect wildlife photo opportunity will show up...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails