Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Sunsets - The Start of Autumn


I took this photo of my favorite oak tree in November of 2006.  I use it as a header photo every autumn, but usually I have it up on the first of September.  I'm late!  I know autumn doesn't really start on the first of September (although fifteen or so years ago it used to be well underway by that time) but if I wait for the leaves to turn it just doesn't give me enough time to enjoy my autumn/Halloween decorations...which I'm also late getting put up.  Oh well, if being late was good enough for the White Rabbit, I suppose it's good enough for me...

3 comments:

  1. Of course it's good enough! What a stunner this photo is. So glad you have it as your new header so it can be enjoyed for some time to come.
    Beautiful old magical, forest oak :)

    Wish I was there to help you decorate for Halloween. I will be there in spirit, woooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were here, too, Vicki! If things move by themselves I'll know it's you...or the cats, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, so funny, the part of the rabbit ; )
    I love Autumn too and we're having real Autumn weather today. Lots of wind, it's colder and it rains.
    Have a magical day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails