Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Blessings

Last night it rained, so wonderful.  It looked like it was going to clear up today, so we went for a drive.  After about an hour, it started raining again!  Yippee!  I took these photos from car in the parking lot of Goodwin's, a market in Crestline. 
On my computer I could see the rain in this photo and the one below.  I hope you can, too.  AND...it  snowed today!!!  Not enough to stick, but enough for me to get the first snow of the season on my face and hands.  Beautiful autumn leaves, the forest soaked by rain, and a tiny bit of snow.  Blessings, so many blessings.

3 comments:

  1. It always makes me glad when you post that it has rained on your magical mountain. And, I hope you do get a good fall of snow this season.
    I imagine the wee forest folk are enjoying the rain too :)
    They'll be hunkering down for the coming winter?

    Blow a kiss to dear Mrs. Rose, if you see her sometime soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of Autumn leaves! The watery window picture is great, like a melting artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Vicki, all the animals up here are (and have been) busy getting ready for winter. It's been below freezing the past few nights and I haven't seen any racoons or skunks. They'll be out again when it warms up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails