Sunday, March 20, 2016

Goodbye, Dearest Sister

My precious sister, Patricia, passed away last Wednesday, the 16th, at a little before 6:00 a.m., from stage 4 lung cancer.  It took her fast; she had only been diagnosed two weeks before.  This photo was taken in 2006, when she was 74, and she hadn't changed much during the intervening years. We were trying on tiaras in my studio, being silly (it's what we did best) and I'm so glad I took this photo. 

Bye for now, Sissy...I know we'll see each other again some day.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Victoria I am so very sorry to read about your sister. My heart is with you. Please take care. Sending you a big hug friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Victoria, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. Very hard to deal with, but big hugs to you. My very close girlfriend's father went the same way. He too had only two weeks after he was diagnosed with lung cancer as well. Such a shock for you. That's a very sweet photo of your sister, and one to treasure always. Take care
    lots of love and prayers to you,
    Wendy xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so sorry to hear this. My condolences Victoria
    God be closer to you as you mourn her loss
    Tiaras how fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry that I am so late to read this and pass on my sincerest condolences, Victoria.
    I am sad for your heart pain and send you warmth and love at this very sorrowful time ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails