Sunday, June 10, 2018

This 'n That

I've been gardening...
Icelandic Poppies, geraniums, pansies, violas, and hydrangeas.
I've been going for walks...
Taking care of my cats, and taking care that they don't eat any of my houseplants!
I've been going for lots of drives, since spring is so beautiful up here.  This was how Lake Gregory looked on a day about a week ago, but when I turned to face the other direction, a fog (Marine Layer from the Pacific ocean) was pouring over the mountains down into the valley.  So I drove up through it and got above it. 
This is what it looked like from above.  High level clouds above the San Gabriel range in the background, and the Marine Layer pouring over, around and through the western end of the San Bernardino range.
And, of course, I've been drinking lots of tea, reading lots of books, and taking lots of photographs.  I'm taking most of my photos now with my iPhone X as it's so much easier for me to handle with my arthritic hands.  You can find me over on Instagram, where I post everyday, as Brushstrokes6400. 


Linking with Saturday's Critters





4 comments:

  1. WoW!!! the flowers are so bright and colorful, drenched in light. you forgot to mention the pretty little ladybug!!

    how wonderful that you are getting out and enjoying nature, your views are beautiful. tea...that's my drink of choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, your flowers are beautiful. What a lovely walk. The views of the lake and mountains are gorgeous. The ladybug and your kitty are cute. Thanks so much for linking up your post. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week! I appreciate you joining in. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria your photo of the fog rising is absolutely awesome. Your Icelandic poppies are beautiful. Have never been too successful growing these in my garden. Sure enjoyed seeing yours. Looks like you have a green thumb indoors as well as outside. What a cute picture of your kitty. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos! I hope you're still getting out and taking pics! You live in such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails