Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Couldn't Have Said it Better Myself!




I think this duck is expressing his opinion of AIG and I agree completely. I've had to quit watching television because, the last time I did, I got so mad I pitched my book at the screen. Thank goodness I've terrible aim. It is beyond my comprehension why people who have run a company into the ground should get BONUSES!! And, WHY should we taxpayers have to pay for these bonuses!? If I think about that too long, it causes me to start having really evil thoughts. Plus, I get terrible heartburn. I heard earlier today that the government is going to try to get most of that money back. I certainly hope they succeed. Ok, enough of that.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

(Oh look, the little mouse only has a 3 leaf clover, instead of a 4 leaf clover. Poor little guy must have invested in AIG...)

2 comments:

  1. Pore little feller has lost his shirt too!

    I think it's interesting how in the midst of all the turmoil our country finds itself in, this is the story that has really hit a nerve.

    Before this, I was just feeling kind of stunned. Now I'm involved and angry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I was feeling, too. Stunned and strangely detached. But this is absolutely the straw that broke the camel's back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails