Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Past Two Weeks

The past two weeks have been crazy.  Fourteen of my New Jersey cousins (a small part of the Italian branch of my family) came to stay.  We had a great time but it went by too fast.  I have to admit though, I was exhausted after they left on the 29th.  My cottage had that empty, echoing feeling it gets after family leaves. 

I spent all day yesterday at the computer doctor's office because my poor computer had come down with a terrible virus.  If I ever find out who wrote that viral program, I will send a couple of my New Jersey cousins after them. It took the computer guy 8 hours to fix it!  Of course, part of the reason it took him so long was my fault because I have over 15,000 photo files (who knew?) and, apparently, that makes for a long scanning time.  I have GOT to clean up those files. 

Anyway, I hope everyone had a nice two weeks, and I hope those of you in America had a nice three-day weekend.  Now I'm off to catch up on my blog visiting! 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time with family!Beautiful photos..gorgeous blooms! Hope you computer is better!
    Have a sparkling wkd!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fourteen? Wow! Now I better get busy on MY photo files . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good heavens, you had fourteen people come and stay!!!!! I don't think I could handle it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails