Monday, January 18, 2016

Birthday Wishes

Happy birthday, Dr. King.

When Barack Obama was elected president eight years ago, my first thought was "I wish Dr. King would have been here to see this."  I was so proud of America...I felt we had really turned a corner and Dr. King's dream was coming true.  Boy, was I wrong.  It seems like America is more divided than ever.

To read the words of someone who is far more eloquent than I, hop on over to Vicki Lane's blog. 

www.vickilanemysteries.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Victoria! It's depressing, isn't it, to see parts of the country moving backwards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, Vicki. It is depressing, and heart breaking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails