Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Sunsets


Taken in May of 2009.  I just found it while I was sorting through my photos.  It's strange how I can forget so many things that I want to remember, but details of where and when, etc., of photos usually stick in my mind. I look at this photo and hear the lapping of lake water behind me, feel the slight breeze scented with pine and damp air, hear the particular sound of a Nuttall's Woodpecker singing its goodnight song. But can I remember where I put my sunglasses, which I need every day?  No.  Maybe one of the cats hid them, and it's not my faulty memory...

4 comments:

  1. Remember that time you hid your sister's keys? Maybe she hid your sunglasses. You never know with sisters. I have 4 and they test me regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Victoria - I think it is not memory loss...I know it is those kitties (lol). Besides it looks to me like you really remember the best things...those beautiful moments that feed your soul. Take care friend and have a lovely day.
    Thanks too for stopping by to visit me. I always love it when you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the suggestion that your sister hid them in retaliation for the key incident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gentle, peaceful sunset image, Victoria.

    Of course it was one of the cats!
    The urge to look cool is too hard to resist. They'll be wearing white tee-shirts next :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails