Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Happy December

It's my favorite month of the year (although October is a very close second).  The lights, the decorations, the baking, the...everything!  I hope everyone has a wonder-full December, wherever you are in the world. 

My husband spent today putting away the last of Autumn and bringing out Christmas, while I spent the day making new bows for all the wreaths and garlands and sorting through Christmas stuff.  I'm not going to obsess about getting it all done by a certain day this Christmas season...I'm just going to enjoy the "doing."

2 comments:

  1. I starting decorating yesterday and I am so tired. I still have some to do again today, but not rushing things. I want to enjoy the season and everything that comes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!
    And, you do Halloween and Christmas so very well, Victoria. A pictorial joy to behold!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails