Monday, December 14, 2015

More SB Christmas Lights




Is that the Ghost of Christmas Past haunting the carolers? ;o 

The walls of this house are actually cream colored... 
The home owner must have used a different type of light on the right...it's the only area on the lower level of the house that didn't skew green!  I took several exposures of this, changing the settings on my camera for each one, but the false green color was in all of them. 
And...is that a buffalo wearing a Santa hat? I didn't really see it when I was taking the photo, and I still can't tell for sure after looking at the photo...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I can enjoy fairy lights en masse in pretty settings online and on car drives at night :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails