Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring? Really?



This little Lesser Goldfinch has such a questioning look on her face. I'm sure she must be wondering what happened to Spring.


This kind of weather isn't unusual for us here in the San Bernardino Mountain range, but the amount of snow that we got is rather unusual this late in the season. A little over two and a half feet of heavy, wet snow caused power lines all over the mountains to fail and closed the schools.


We're supposed to get more snow tomorrow and Friday. I just hope we don't have any more power outages. And it would be great if the snow would turn into lovely spring rain.

2 comments:

  1. We went from the balmy high sixties yesterday to a forecast of low thirties for tonight. My daffodils and tulips are shivering.

    Great picture of your little goldfinch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if my daffs and tulips are up or not...too much snow on the ground!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails