Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday...

To me, Georgie!  Yes, thirteen years ago today I was born!!
 Five weeks later I guess you could say I was born again, when my human Dad rescued me from certain death by an evil raccoon.  My precious kitty Mama, Violet, got the rest of my siblings to safety but...I thought I could whup that raccoon, so (I'm ashamed to say) I didn't listen to my kitty mama.  It was a good thing that my human dad and mom came outside when they heard my kitty mama yelling at the raccoon.  As my dad picked me up and my kitty mama got my siblings to safety, my human mom took a broom and she did whup that raccoon!  She whupped it right on out of the yard. 
I always get toys and a piece of my favorite cheese on my birthday. 
It's always soooo hot on my birthday.  I like to lay with my tummy up to the cool air.  I think maybe my birthday is a big deal, because even humans I don't know like to celebrate it!  Everybody has barbecues and they even set off fireworks.  I don't like the fireworks, they're too noisy! 
Oh George, no humans except Mommy and Daddy think your birthday is a big deal.  (Oh, hi, I'm Miss Daisy, but you can just call me Daisy).  While Georgie is busy eating his cheese and cooling his tummy, I think I'll check and see what toys he got.  He's not very good about sharing so I'll have to really paw around in here because he hides his new....wait....I think....yes....
A brand new catnip sockie!  Ummm, thish ish good, oooooh I justh looove fresth catnipsh....
Oh, who cares, Daisy.  I have my new favorite catnip mouse, so there!  And, you know what Mom says about talking with your mouth full.  I'm going to take a nap now.  Everybody have a great time celebrating my birthday!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you, George. And I'm glad some folks celebrated it for you. Mmmm, catnip. Gotta enjoy life! Tell Mom I liked her story about your birth and rebirth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Georgie!!!
    Looks like you had a wonderful day... Cheese and catnip, can't beat that!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome boy, you are! Happy Birthday, Georgie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday George - you GORGEOUS kitty you!!
    "Gorgeous George" - I bet everyone calls you that!

    Wishing you many more birthdays filled with catnip dreams :)

    I think your generous mum put in extra catnip goodies 'cause she KNOWS cheeky Miss Daisy will sneak one for herself, lol.

    Stay cool little dude xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday George. Sorry it is so hot for your special day. Hope Miss Daisy doesn't steal all your special presents. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barb, Queenie, Vicki L, Vicki and Debbie, thank you all so much for your good wishes for Georgie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails