Friday, September 18, 2015

Faeries Friday - Miss Bunn's Opinion

Hi - I'm Miss Fae Bunn, of the Alabama Bunns.  (If you're a human Alabama Bunn, we are not related). You might remember me from that tea party some time back?  Anyway, I just thought I'd drop in and say "Hey."  I sure am sad to see the summer leave...oh, I know Victoria, the lady whose studio I live in from time to time, loves the autumn and the winter, but not me.  Nooo, Bubba!  I like late spring and summer.  I mean, look at these flimsey lil' clothes I'm wearin'...not exactly cold weather attire, and faeries don't have as big a wardrobe as you might think.  I'm real glad Victoria keeps the studio warm!  So, bye for now.  I'll see y'all when the Lady of Spring starts bringin' the flowers back!

2 comments:

  1. Well, hello there, Miss Fae Bunn of the Alabama Bunns :)
    Like Victoria, I prefer the cooler weather ~ autumn especially.
    However, you do bring a sweet brightness to summer.
    I must admit, that without a summer, we wouldn't have roses - those beautiful blooms that so relish the heat and sunshine. So, I'm with you there.
    I just wish, like Victoria, that summer didn't bring such high, uncomfortable temperatures and even worse - bushfires.
    But, all the same, as we head into our summer down under, I'll keep your pretty face in mind and think of you among the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well she is a sweetheart! I wish our fairies had such long ears ;)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails