Saturday, February 11, 2017

A Cat's Eye View

These photos of a Spotted Towhee are horrible, but I so rarely see them I couldn't resist the opportunity to get a picture of one.
The black shape in the bottom of the photos is the head of Purrcilla, one of my cat children.
She was making that strange little noise that cats do when they see a bird.  I don't think the towhee could hear her, maybe not even see her through the screen and window glass, but Purrcilla was thrilled.

I'm linking with Saturday's Critters

2 comments:

  1. Hello, the towhee is beautiful. I would like to see them too. Cute shot of your kitty's ears. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy Sunday and new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is always a great pleasure spotting one of these birds in my yard Seems kitty spotted him first ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails