Monday, September 4, 2017

Waiting For Autumn

I took these photos while wandering around my front yard after the rain yesterday.  Tropical storm Lydia was very kind to us. 
A few leaves are starting to turn, and all day long I watched yellow leaves fly by the windows... 
...when the view wasn't obscured by lovely rain drops, that is!  :)  Meteorological autumn was on September 1st, the autumn equinox is on Friday, September 22, but the really intense, bright autumn colors won't show up for several weeks.  I can't wait...


I'm linking with:  Through My Lens 
                             Amaze Me Monday

6 comments:

  1. Autumn is my favorite time and I look forward to enjoying our first one in Central Oregon! Right now it is still so hot it is hard to imagine that is right around the corner. Loved your beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Victoria - lovely photos to start off autumn's visit. What is wonderful we know more beauty is to come. Take care friend and have a wonderful week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria,
    I love the photo of the raindrops on the window. I am Looking forward to the cool weather that will come.
    Have a wonderful week.
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now it is still so hot it is hard to imagine that is right around the corner. Loved your beautiful photos!


    ดูหนังผี

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn is a fantastic season to see lovely colors. I miss the colors a lot since New Zealand has mostly pine trees. When I do see autumn colors, I feel privileged.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails