Saturday, April 28, 2018

Birds, Blooms and Bees

Spring is going full speed ahead here in the mountains where I live.
That's a House Finch in the top photo and a Black Headed Grosbeak in the second photo. 
The nursery has beautiful pink dogwoods for sale.  I bought one years ago from a different nursery, but when it bloomed the following year it was white, so I'm a little leery of buying another one. 
The forest is looking beautiful this time of year. 
And baby oak leaves are popping out everywhere. 

Wisteria is blooming at the local gas station and mini mart, and the bees are loving it. 


Lilacs are blooming all around my cottage, and I'm loving that!


To see more beautiful birds and creatures click here.
To see more beautiful pink things click here.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely photography! ~ Great macros of our 'feathered friends.'

    Happy Weekend to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...your weather looks wonderful, we are barely out of winter! You see critters that I would never see, what a collection. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so beautiful - we are a ways behind you in spring - but we are hoping for more warm days soon. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, the blooms are all gorgeous. I love Wisteria. Beautiful birds too, I love the Grosbeak. We bought our pink dogwood when it had a couple blossoms on it so we could see the color. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. I also appreciate the comment and visit. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a lovely post and amazing images!!

    Greetings from Sydney!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Victoria love your birds. Our house finches look like yours but the grosbeak has red and white chest. Your pictures are stunning and it looks like your spring is much further along than ours. So glad you shared. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so good to see them up and at 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails