Thursday, December 25, 2014

Kringle


I've been wanting a Mark Roberts fairy for so long.  Today, I got one!  This Sugar and Spice Stocking Hanger Fairy was my Christmas present from my husband.  I have a shelf in the kitchen where Kringle (that's what I named him) will live during the Christmas season.  I'm going to use the hook to hold a teacup instead of a stocking.

A better look at his kind face.
And his apron.
And his cute little elf shoes.
We had a lovely Christmas...I hope yours was lovely, too.  (Please excuse the paper on the floor, the cats like to play with it after we've unwrapped presents.  I thought I'd picked up most of it, but apparently they had some hidden).

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Victoria - what a lovely Christmas present. He is truly beautiful - definitely a great keepsake. Smiling about your wrapping paper and the kitties - sounds like they had fun as well. Hope you have a lovely holiday week - hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful fairy. Wishing you all the joys of this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exquisite detail! Hoping that your Christmas was the merriest and that your New Year will be full of joy! xox, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kringle is perfect! Just perfect. Would love to see a post of him in the kitchen one day.
    Glad you had a lovely day, Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails