Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where!?!


I've been looking around a lot of blogs today because I've had to stay inside. I was outside all day yesterday and there's something out there that really aggravated my allergies. I can't think what it would be; there's nothing blooming except for daffodils and pussy willows and they've never been a problem before. Today it's horribly windy (gusts to 70 mph) so I decided the prudent thing to do would be to stay indoors.
I noticed a lot of blogs have a thing called "Feedjit" that shows where you're from. Or, at least, I guess that's what it's supposed to do. It has me showing up from various different places that are, at minimum, 150 miles away from here and one place is about 600 miles from where I live (I had to look it up on a map). And I haven't arrived from the same place twice! Ahh, the Internet...a mystifying place indeed.

2 comments:

  1. I've puzzled about that and wonder if maybe it's related to where your server or a relay station is located or something like that. Or a random assignment especially if you're not located in a big city.

    Who knows the ways of the Internet? Not I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it is a random assignment, since I'm definitely not in a big city. Our population is just a little over 3,000 full-time residents. (Of course, the population jumps enormously in the summer months). Like you, I'm not wise in the ways of the Internet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails