Saturday, November 13, 2010

Little Gifts


I found these artfully arranged by the side of the path while walking to my studio this morning. Little gifts like this from Mother Nature always brighten my day!

It felt so good to get back into my studio. I've been driving up and down the 'hill' (mountain) to Redlands for the past several days to take my sister to various appointments. It's a lovely town, full of old Victorian houses and charming Craftsmen bungalows, but it's 45 miles (one way) from my home. I used think nothing of making the 90 mile round trip five days a week for work, and then getting a couple hours of painting done when I got home, but that was back when I was in my twenties. Several decades do make a difference in one's stamina. (And not for the better, either, darn it). That's a little 'gift' that I could do without!

4 comments:

  1. One of the Autumn fairies must have left that arrangement just for you! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too like this lil gift of nature, how nicely it is being arranged. lovely
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked the photo, Seema, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails