Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Russian Santa



I'm so used to posting photos from my files, that I forgot I can post from the Internet via URL. 
I found this photo of a gorgeous Russian Santa on Pinterest.  I've never seen a Santa suit quite like this one; the embroidery (if that is what it is...maybe some sort of applique?) is so beautiful.  It almost looks like a Scandinavian form of painting called 'rosemaling.' 

No Fed Ex person came today to pick up my poor, temporarily (I hope) dead computer.  Maybe tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Dear Victoria - thanks first for your wonderful thoughts that you left at my blog - now for your computer - hope it gets fixed soon - aren't kitties wonderful when they are good but when they are bad - they are rotten. I have a black and white called Scooter and he is a devil kitty (LOL) - so I truly understand - keeps life interesting. Have a good day and God Bless you for being so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh, I like that outfit. I've never seen anything quite like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails