Sunday, December 23, 2012

Dreams Do Come True



In an earlier post I said I was dreaming of a white Christmas.  It's snowing lightly as I write this and the weather forecast says it will snow heavily all day tomorrow and tomorrow night.  Yay! :) 

The photo is from Pinterest...I will be SO happy when I get my computer back from Dell.  I don't think that will happen before the first of the year though.  Bless my husband for letting me use his computer (however briefly) while mine is being repaired.

2 comments:

  1. I was feeling low when I read the header of this post 'Dreams do come true' and it sort of felt like someone consoling me by saying 'Don't feel bad, dreams do come true, sooner or later yours will too' and I felt better, so I already loved this post before I even read through it.

    And it's a lovely post, white Christmas has always been a a dream, I'm glad u'll be having it.

    Wishing u a merry Christmas and a wonderful and joyous season of celebrations ahead :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ... such a nice picture ... wishing you a happy Christmas holiday.
    Love and Light,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails