Friday, January 4, 2013

Silly Me


I bought a new little table that rolls around, foolishly thinking I would use it for my laptop.  Before I could even set the laptop down on it the kittens discovered it and claimed it for their own.  (That's Malcolm and Merlin above).

Malcolm's having a fine time...

So is Max... 

while Sophia thinks it's a great place for a nap. 
And this look from Max pretty much says it all..."Back off, Mom, it's OURS!" 

Silly me.  You'd think, after all these years of being a cat parent, I would know by now that everything belongs to them!

2 comments:

  1. They are precious, but such little irksome critters sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they're like our cats in the past, they will claim it for several weeks and eventually transfer their loyalty to another special spot -- a new basket, a special sweater left on a chair . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails