Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Sunlight


I was trying to get a photo of a blue jay in the tree yesterday when I noticed the beautiful sparkles showing up in the viewfinder.  I always get distracted by sparkly things, even though these sparkles mean I probably need to clean my camera lens.  My great-great grand-niece, Sabrina, who was visiting me today,  saw this photo and said, "Who needs another picture of a blue jay?  I'll take sparkles over feathers any day!"  While I can't agree with her completely, I do have to admit that I love sparkles, too.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe I should be a bit braver with my camera and try shots like this, I love this sparkle effect in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Victoria - Sometimes happy accidents just work out to be absolutely beautiful and this one certainly did. Love those sparkles. Thank you for sharing. Hope you have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, go for it! Just be sure to wear sunglasses. I didn't, and I got a whopper of a headache.

    Debbie, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I thought, too, Vicki; sunlight and dust and who knows what else making magic. Faeries, maybe? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails