Monday, September 5, 2016

Rows and Flows of Angel Hair

I took these photos in early November of 2009 from about the 5,500 ft. elevation on Highway 18.
The clouds were changing shape and color so quickly...
I was reminded of some of the lyrics from the Joni Mitchell song, Both Sides Now.  "Rows and flows of angel hair...
and ice cream castles in the air...
and feather canyons everywhere."
I never get tired of watching clouds. There haven't been too many lately to watch, but yesterday we did have some very early morning fog from a Pacific marine layer that managed to make its way here.  The temperatures have been lovely, though, for the past couple of days, even without a cloud cover.  Last night our low was 42 F.  It was a welcome relief after a stretch of night time temperatures in the 60's. 

Linking with Through My Lens

4 comments:

  1. I love looking up at the clouds. I like to search for shapes that appear to be angels, objects and even animals. Beautiful post, Victoria.
    Thank you so much for coming over to meet little Lily. My heart is full of joy. I went to see her again last week and I had such a hard time putting her down. I could just cradle her forever.
    Wishing you a enjoyable week.
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Victoria these photos of the clouds is fabulous. I never tire either of watching the sky. Glad to read that you are cooling down. We have some more heat coming this week. Very unusual to be this hot in September. Well take care and have a lovely week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Victoria these photos of the clouds is fabulous. I never tire either of watching the sky. Glad to read that you are cooling down. We have some more heat coming this week. Very unusual to be this hot in September. Well take care and have a lovely week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails