Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Summer

Lake Gregory dreaming under the summer sun is a pretty sight to see even though it’s missing so many of the towering pine trees that used to be so thick around the shoreline.  

This is a Watercolor shrub rose.  I love it because its blooms start out looking like this, but end up...
...looking like this!
The hydrangea blossoms are starting to fade, but they’re still beautiful.
Max has a strategy to get through summer; sleep through the hot days and play all night!  

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing rose! (And how nice to see your name pop up on my blog! I hope you are doing well in this strange time.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki, I'm hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that watercolor rose! So gorgeous!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails