Thursday, December 10, 2020

Christmas Cheer

 

The stockings have been hung and Malcolm is waiting impatiently for Santa Paws to come down the chimney.  

I added two new nutcrackers to this little display in the dining room this year.  

Christmas mice with their friend, Miss Christmas Love Kitty. 

The mice are making merry in Mouseford Falls and I’m feeling pretty merry too, thanks to the Biden/Harris win!  I’m so looking forward to a return to a more centrist government for this country. 
A stack of favorite Christmas books that I’m planning on going through as soon as I get the time.  I hope everyone reading this has a happy Christmas and and a healthy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails