Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Chickadee Attitude

Chickadees are so cute, and they're one of my favorite birds, but they can be so frustrating to photograph.

I had been trying to get a photo of this little person for about 15 minutes. I think she finally just got tired of me following her with my camera and decided to pose. Look at her face: Doesn't she look like she's thinking "Okay, just take your darn photo and then leave me alone!"?

At least this experience was better than the one I had a few weeks ago. I thought maybe if I used my telephoto lens and a tripod I could get some good close ups of Chickadees at the feeder. What I got were a lot of photos of 'the amazing invisible bird,' which is what I call those photos where the bird flies off just as the shutter trips. And to add insult to injury, when I lifted my head up from the camera there was a Chickadee perched on the end of my lens!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails