Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh NO...Gremlins!

They've struck again. Notice how only a few of the lights, in the middle of the strand, are lighted. All the rest are not. So my poor husband had to take the whole strand out of the garland and replace it. Gremlins cause grumbling...

even among the toy animals! Miss Paulina Purrmeeze is complaining that a mean old gremlin came by and knocked a large snowflake onto her ear. I'll bet I know who that particular 'gremlin' was...

Lars Olaf says, "Hmmpf. I have NO idea what you're talking about."
Uh huh. Sure.

2 comments:

  1. We have those same gremlins -- but they waited till the tree was entirely decorated to strike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! That's the worst, when you've got everything done and THEN the lights fail. At least my husband had just started...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails