Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Everywhere



Especially in this house! No matter how much I vacuum the furniture, wash the slipcovers and use a 'sticky roller' on my clothing, cat and dog hair are impossible to get rid of. I met a friend for lunch today and, before I left the house, I industriously used the sticky roller. When I got to the restaurant, I used it again before I got out of the car.


This is what the hostess asked me as she was leading me to the table.


"You have cats, don't you?"


Aaaarrgh!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I was just thinking I should vacuum -- with us it's more dog hair though the cats do their part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a losing battle, Vicki. I wish I lived in a colder climate so I could wear tweed all the time. It's wonderful at hiding dog and cat hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the same here. Just can't get rid of the cat hair no matter how much cleaning and vacuuming I do. When I'm expecting company I figure that they will just have to get use to it. Our clothes are always full of the stuff. Funny, I've had that said to me as well "You have cats." lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OC, I feel the same way about company - they'll just have to get used to it. Come to think of it, though, I don't know anyone who doesn't have dogs or cats or both, so it's not really a problem.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails