Monday, January 1, 2018

Tara the Hero Cat

The kitties and I watched the Rose Parade today, as we always do. 
We were all thrilled to see Tara the Hero Cat on the LucyPet float, along with some hero dogs. 
All three have saved the life of a human.  Tara saved her four year old boy, Jeremy, from an attack by a Labrador-Chow mix, a dog obviously much bigger than Tara.  We think Tara is the epitome of loving devotion.
 I tried to find an image of the float, but I could only find this drawing.  It was a beautiful float.


2017 was such a horrible year for me...I'm glad to see it go.  I'm hoping 2018 will be much better, not just for myself, but also for our country and the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails