Friday, February 9, 2018

Skywatch Friday

The skies have been relentlessly blue for far too long.  We have some chances for rain next week, and I'm praying the clouds will deliver. 
My mother's violets are liking all the sun.  I'm surprised they've managed to make any blooms, given the tiny amount of rain they've had this season...and, due to where they're located, I always forget to water them!  Soon, I'm going to transplant them to a spot where I won't forget to give them water.

To see beautiful skies around the world click here.

4 comments:

  1. Unlike your part of world our skies have been relentlessly gray. It was so nice to have sunshine and blue skies for two days. We are back to rain very soon. I wish I could send some your way. The violets are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm praying for rain too. I'm wondering if the mountain ski areas are still operating? It's been a crazy winter... more like no winter at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening dear Victoria

    Beautiful photos. Years ago I grew wild violets. Honestly, I have never smelled anything to tiny that had such a strong wonderful scent.
    It looks like 4 days of rain in my little part of the world next week, I hope the clouds let go for you up there next week.
    Such a pretty photo of the Violets!
    Wishing you a beautiful weekend
    Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spare Parts and Pics, they have a few runs open because it's been cold enough at night to make snow, but it's been a pretty terrible season overall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails