Saturday, October 27, 2018

This 'n That

This Northern Flicker was posing on my bird feeder so, of course, I took a photo!
Lake Arrowhead was looking especially beautiful yesterday.
My cottage is all ready for Halloween. 
The color of the trees up here this autumn are really spectacular.
This photo is from five years ago when Alyce was a kitten.  She just loved playing in the Halloween tree! 


I hope everyone has a great Halloween and, if you have critters, be sure to keep your pets inside to keep them safe. 


Linking with Saturday's Critters

9 comments:


  1. the
    flickers do love the suet feeders here--oh and the apples still on the trees.
    Love your house.
    I was born in California but move away when I was 6---I have pictures with my family at Lake Arrowhead. We all looked pretty scruffy.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. So beautiful colours and beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Happy Halloween to you. The view of the lake and fall trees is beautiful. Love the sweet kitty in the tree and the Flicker. I love your decorations,very pretty.Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day. Have a great new week ahead. PS, thanks for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fantastic picture of the Northern Flicker, and a lovely view of the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Flicker is quite a handsome bird! And you really do have beautiful Fall colors this year! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen a Flicker before. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh your captures are gorgeous today, especially that flicker. i see them here OCCASIONALLY, and they are so very pretty!!

    your trees are indeed spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Victoria - your photo of the flicker is wonderful. We have these birds in Ohio too. Have never been able to catch them on film. Your fall photos are gorgeous friend. Have a lovely day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails