Sunday, October 14, 2018

Well...

I said in my last post that I'm back and could post more often...well, something must have heard me that didn't want me to post, because two days later I somehow injured my back and was laid up until now.  It's feeling better, but I still can't sit for long periods.  That's Alyce Eloise in the photo getting ready to leap up on her cat tree.  I wish I could be as flexible, graceful and athletic as my cats!
We're getting some pretty autumn colors up here and we even got over an inch of rain yesterday!
I've been doing some fall decorating and it's been cool enough for a fire in the evenings.
Malcolm thinks he's helping... 


Clouds receding over Lake Arrowhead.  Hopefully, this will be a really wet winter for Southern California, we need it! 


Linking with Saturday's Critters







3 comments:

  1. back injuries are the worst, i am happy to read that you are feeling a little bit better!

    your autumn colors are beautiful and your home is looking very festive. clearly, you did not have much help!! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am glad you are feeling better, sorry about your back injuries. Your kitties are adorable. I love the decoration on the mantle. The views of the lake and pretty Autumn trees are lovely.Thanks for linking up your post. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Victoria - sorry to read about your back. Seems like when our backs hurt - we hurt all over. Your helpers with the fall decorations make me smile...Meow! Take care friend and get better soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails