Monday, March 12, 2018

A Favorite Photo

This is one of my favorite photos that I took in the spring of 2013.  It's baby oak leaves, and I always love how colorful they are when they're brand new and tiny.  It's too early up here for anything to be putting out leaves or blooming yet, but I'm more hopeful than I was a couple of weeks ago that there will be wildflower blooms since we've received more rain and there are several storms predicted to bring rain here. 

I'm linking with Through My Lens

2 comments:

  1. Dear Victoria,
    Oh what beautiful tiny, tiny leaves..
    Thank you so much for your well wishes and
    the kind words about Rose. She does look a little like your Mrs. Rose.
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's gorgeous, i can see why it is a favorite!! i thought it was a flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails