Saturday, March 10, 2018

Socializing

A mallard couple and a Great Blue Heron at Lake Gregory in the spring of 2013. 

I'm happily sitting by my fireplace right now, listening to the sound of...RAIN!  Yes, we're finally getting a really good rain instead of the few scattered droplets that have tried to pass for a rain storm so far this year.  The weather persons are saying the rest of March might be a wet one for Southern California.  I sure hope they're right!  A couple weeks of rain won't end our drought, but it will certainly help the forest.

To see more beautiful creatures click here.

4 comments:

  1. If I could I would certainly send you some of the rain we are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Yay for the rain! I love the heron and the cute mallard ducks. Great capture. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Thanks for your comment and visit. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful heron and duck photo. We see herons down on Lough Foyle, they are nice to watch and photograph.
    Have a wonderful week and I hope you get the rain you need. It rains here a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening, dear Victoria,
    What a Beautiful photo. The heron is magnificent.
    So happy you are getting rain. We have had some rain, a little here and there. I hope we can get a good soaking. You are so right, we need this.
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails